All modes of transportation. For any business.
Anywhere in the world.
We go to the marketplace on your behalf and provide tailored pricing programs which drive value and competitive edge for our clients as well as providing fair, market-driven compensation for our carrier partners.
We take pride in our daily work of negotiation and bid administration in the following modes
- Small parcel (UPS/Fed Ex/DHL etc.)
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) Truckload (TL or FCL)
- Ocean Import/Export Container-load (CL) or Less than-container load (LCL)
- Air freight, domestic or international
- Oversized/Heavy-haul/Expedited & Extraordinary Needs Shipments & Emergency Charters
Franklin/Everett has successfully negotiated thousands of carrier pricing agreements in all modes. Our success lies in our insider knowledge of the freight industry. Because or team is largely comprised of former carrier sales, operations and finance/management executives, this firsthand knowledge of carrier costs, historical profit margin trends, as well as the negotiating tactics, pitfalls and counter-strategies is absolutely essential in crafting measurably better rate agreements.
We also provide strategic counsel and program deployment in the following service sectors:
- Cross border (US-Canada, US-Mexico)
- Pool Distribution and Consolidation studies
- Hazardous material (including radioactive commodities)
- High value commodities (all modes)
- Multi-location retail rollouts
- DC/Warehouse location studies
- Logistics technology
- Public warehousing
- Reverse Logistics
- Loss/damage prevention
- Freight claim management
- Trade Show and Exhibition transportation
- Outsourced Inbound Freight Management